ORF LIGHT TRIPODS
The history of the ORF began on 30 September 1924 and started with the founding of Radio Verkehr AG.
After Radio Verkehr AG and the German Reich Broadcasting sent their own programs after the end of the war in 1945, they were combined in 1955 as an Austrian broadcasting system. Seven years later, on December 11, 1957, the Austrian Broadcasting GesmbH was founded in the presence of Federal Chancellor Julius Raab, Vice-Chancellor Bruno Pittermann and Minister of Education Heinrich Drimmel and since 1 January 1958 she is entitled to broadcast the radio and television program.
The Austrian Broadcasting (ORF) has its headquarters in Vienna and is the largest media provider in Austria.
So that ORF can organize an even more efficient use of his studios at the Küniglberg, the light stands were advertised at the beginning of the new millennium. As a result of the tendering process, ETAS was commissioned with Systec-Sachter to implement it. Within the project team, a device was developed based on the requirements of the ORF that meets the quality requirements of the ORF in all aspects. In the dimensioning and planning of the devices, was placed on an extremely useful life, this was ensured, among other things, by the highest possible quality in each individual component.